Enamel Pins - The New Wedding Flower?
If you've been to a wedding or special event recently, you may have noticed a new trend - enamel pins! These little pins are becoming more and more popular as a fun and unique way to add a pop of color to any outfit. But what you may not know is that they also make a great alternative to traditional flowers. Here's why:
1. Enamel pins are much more affordable than flowers. Weddings can be expensive, so anything you can do to save money is a plus! Enamel pins typically cost less than $10 each, so you can get a lot of Bang for your buck.
2. Enamel pins are easier to care for than flowers. Let's be honest - flowers are beautiful, but they're also delicate and require a lot of care. Enamel pins, on the other hand, are very low maintenance. You can simply pin them onto your clothing and go!
3. Allergies are a major issue with fresh flowers. There's nothing worse than a sneezing bridal party. No allergies with enamel pins!
4. Enamel pins add a personal touch to your outfit. Flowers are lovely, but they're also very common. Wearing enamel pins allows you to add a personal touch to your outfit and really stand out from the crowd.
5. Unlike flowers, which inevitably end up in the trash at the end of the night, enamel pins can be worn again and again. Your guests can take them home and wear them on their jackets or lapels as a reminder of your special day. Or, if you choose pins with your wedding date on them, they can even wear them as their "something old" on future anniversaries!
Enamel pins are a fun, affordable and allergy free way to add some pizzazz to your outfit. They're also much easier to care for than flowers, so you can focus on enjoying your special day instead of worrying about wilted petals. If you're looking for something unique, try wearing enamel pins instead of flowers at your next wedding or special event!
Contact us for custom pins for your wedding!